Monday, March 9, 2009

This one is my favorite so far. IT'S ABOUT EGGPLANTS!

HOLY COW!! A FIST! *POOOOW* My face! My terribly ugly face!! Just kidding! Unless I’m actually a pineapple, then YES. But if I WERE a pineapple, I would punch myself in the face until I cry out, “OWWW YOU ARE CURRENTLY PUNCHING ME IN THE FACE AND IT HURTS!!!”

Then I would go back in time! WEEEE!

Stop mocking me you stupid bird! I hate you! Unless you bring me some orange juice because orange juice is PULPY!! With lotsa pulp! Now you have caught up with our story and I’m out of breath!! But you can’t have any of my delicious macaroni, the secret is EGGPLANTS!!

EGGPLANNNTTTSSSSSSS

3 comments:

  1. I'm just amazed at how random you can be. I salute you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very kindly, good sir. If I may, I would like to surrect a used public restroom building in your honor.

    Saint Anonymous Jameson Used Public Restroom

    Doesn't the Sajupr sound just lovely?

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A COMMENT!! WEEEEEEEEE