Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How long has it been? Four billion Fifty million and a hundred eighty-nine thousand milliseconds?

Boy that's a long number.

So you know what we're going to do? We're going all the way to the witch's castle, that's right. Who is the witch, you may ask? Well, ahahaha, you just SHUT UP and mind your own business you stupid kid.

*knock* *knock*

Witch: What do you want?!

Andrew: We're here to kill you. *dumps water on her from a plastic cup*

Witch: ... What did you do that for?

Andrew: *fills the cup and dumps more water on her*

Witch: Stop that.

Andrew: We're here to take back all the fun!

Witch: Well you can't have it, because it's my fun now.

Andrew: Really? Like you have monster trucks and footballs and foosballs and slingshots and video games and fashion magazines and hair curlers and hot guys in there?

Witch: Yes, and they all have my name on them.

Andrew: Well that's fine. I'll just create my own fun outside your castle.

Witch: You wouldn't dare!

Andrew: *holding up picture of a smiling sun*

Witch: Stop that right now! Oooh, that makes me so mad.

Andrew: Quick, while she's distracted, I'll go in and steal all the fun. Then I'll take all the fun with me to farthest southeast corner of the United Jamaica States of Vegas North Korea, the most fun region in the most fun country in the world!

Witch: No! Don't do that.

Andrew: Alright, I'm sorry.

Witch: Well good............. *slams door*

Andrew: Da*g it.

1 comment:

LEAVE A COMMENT!! WEEEEEEEEE