Thursday, August 4, 2011

Slightly Incoherent Man is Slightly Incoherent

Me: Hey, I'm here to pick up my silverware...

Sim: Curtainly! I'll just need to seep a receipt. Will there be anything elk?

Me: ...What?

Sim: Well basil clay, there might be curtain fines that go along with your bill. But they'll be fine like sand of coarse, like gravel

Me: ...

Sim: Oh, look at me talking for no raisin. Sorry a bout of screaming.

Me: A bout of screaming?

Sim: TALK ABOUT THE CURRENT STATE OF THE WORLD ECONOMY!! IT'S SADDENING TO SEE PEOPLE TREAT THEIR FELLOW MAN THIS WAY FOR NO RAISINS!!!!

Me: ...

Sim: Beg your pardon, but I might or might not be bedazzled at the moment.

Me: ...

Sim: I admin, you could Polish silverware a bit better with just the right a mountain of clorox beach. But if you are just in the mood for a paltry dusting, then what you paid for was right on the money.

Me: Wait, that last sentence made complete sense.

Sim: *screeches like a bird and jumps out the window*

Me: ...Oh wait, I don't own any silverware

1 comment:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job. Poly Cotton Melange

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A COMMENT!! WEEEEEEEEE