Thursday, August 13, 2009

GUESS WHO!?!?! No, that's wrong, you SUCK at guessing

All of you!! Drop and give me ice cream! Ice Cream!! ICE CREAM!!!! Ice cream...!!! Hhh...!!! Ohmygodicecream...!!!!

Yes Ma'am! HERE WE COME, WORLD!! DON'T YOU DARE MOVE AN INCH!!

WOOOOSH!!! Crash crash bang skid skid twist blood blood blood blood blood blood blood ...blood...

............Who was that?

Well alright then, have a safe drive home and watch out for HEAD-EATING BEAR MONKEYS!!!!

They come in packs of 400,000,000!!!!
FOUR HUNDRED MILLION
FOUR HUNDRED MILLION Aw that's a lot

Ok, nobody panic but I just placed a bunch of land mines around the room and I completely forgot where they are

KABLOOOM!!!!!!

Ok, that was my impression of a land mine, NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!!!

And if your acting displeases me, I will push the button that activates all the land mines immediately. *repeatedly pushing button*

1 comment:

  1. .......XDD

    Ok, nobody panic but I just placed a bunch of land mines around the room and I completely forgot where they are. In retrospect, I believe somehow all of this could have been avoided but I wouldn't take my chances if I could go back in time and

    KABLOOOM!!!!!!


    LOL


    and in case if yeh don't know i has new url

    http://laughloveanddie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A COMMENT!! WEEEEEEEEE