Sunday, May 10, 2009

The best kind of amusement park is an amusement park during the school months

Well with the economy and all, people are too afraid to have fun. Which is good news for us!

By the way, news is news because of North East West and South
North
East
West
South

NEWS if you haven't already known that from someone else's blog but I digress

The park was kinda full around noon which compelled some people to buy a very expensive Flash Pass which costs at least twice a season's pass

But in the morning, and to the afternoon, the park was VERY empty

Which brings me to say that although it was cool that the Logger's Run ride were running, MOST OF THE LOGS WERE EMPTY

Which means that we are WASTING a LOT of water

But it was fun anyway, but speaking on a environmentalist's point of view, "IT'S KILLING THE EARTH!!!!"

Well anyway, we went on the Iron Wolf 4 times in a row which DOES NOT CRUSH YOUR CROTCH. However, it did crush my ears, but we got to ride in front 2 times so I could turn my head whichever way to avoid having my ears crushed when we hit a corkscrew

We started with 7 people, but then my whole group was afraid of big rides so they had a tantrum and decided to go their own way. So we went on all the big rides like GIANT DROP and RAGING BULL and V2 (which I swear that the horrible screaming is a sound effect but Sam denies it with all of his being and heart) and SUPER MAN where we rode in the front! 

The dumb thing is that Vlad convinced Jordan and me to go to the front which added 30 more minutes of waiting and just when we got there, the rode got stopped because of a chance of rain, and after a long wait of no rain, the ride started again

So yeah, it was fun, but I'm boring you now, so let's see what would happen if Al Gore had won presidency instead of George Bush 

6 comments:

  1. OhMahGa! I love Veggie Tales! and this one in particular is Bob the tomato, although I always liked Mr. Luntz the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I should've made my post short and sweet

    NOBODY READS LONG POSTS!!

    SCREAMING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents make me watch Rudolph every Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Andrew that's exactly why I hate writing long posts...but what else are you going to do with all your pent up thoughts, right?

    @TheAtlantean...that just plain sucks for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats because its NOT a sound effect, people just scream on roller coasters

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A COMMENT!! WEEEEEEEEE